Reads the time from the providers computer
This way the exact local time can be displayed.
Java clock applet.
The purpose of this applet is to display the local time and location your company.
This can be done by geting the time from your providers computer.
- Read time from servers time port.
- Read time from a CGI script.
- Server time is only red once at startup for synchronization.
. (Only ONCE for synchronization , we don't want to stress the providers computer.)
- If everything fails it also can determine the local time using the clients system.
- Offcourse the place of the text , font type style and color can be configured.